Ga naar inhoud
GENEGEERD

200kg of beans and rice

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi @justin,

Are you here for a longer period of time or as an expat?

I would certainly advise the Asian stores and the Lidl as well as smaller quantities of house / generic lables.

The reason I ask if you are an expat is that it may not make sense to stockpile a year of food if there is a chance that you will return home or go elsewhere in the next 1 to 3 years.

On a casual note, I'm half American ( but am dissatisfied with America politically .... actually, all politics in general the way things are going ? ). What brought you to NL?

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Begin nu je eigen moestuin. Bekijk de zadenpakketten Op zoek naar waterfilters, messen, tools of lang houdbaar eten? Ga dan naar www.prepshop.nl!

Ik zeg: gewoon doen.

Als de vraagsteller later weer vertrekt kan de voorraad voor een zacht prijsje van de hand gedaan worden alhier.

Tip:

In een 16 liter Curtec tonnetje past 4 kilo rijst samen met 6 kilo bonen. (in de verpakkingen, niet los gestort)

Als we nederlands schrijven hebben we meer kans dat de vraagsteller ons beter gaat begrijpen dan via onze goedbedoelde pogingen met engelse taal.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

LDS church have their own cannery and central store with the bishop organization. Did you ask for more info there. If you are in the Netherlands with you're familly,i presume it is more long term then the 2 years tour. Do you need to store the food at your house. I dont really know wat the church offers to his members outside of the states. But for large quantity,try a big box store,for those you need a card in the Netherlands,but i assume the local chapther of the church have one. I found the Netherlands a hard place to buy big,and no delivery from amazon,the easiest way to build up you're stores. For honey look for a local guy and offer to buy large. Potatoes and onions you can buy at many farm.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

LDS church have their own cannery and central store with the bishop organization. Did you ask for more info there. If you are in the Netherlands with you're familly,i presume it is more long term then the 2 years tour. Do you need to store the food at your house. I dont really know wat the church offers to his members outside of the states. But for large quantity,try a big box store,for those you need a card in the Netherlands,but i assume the local chapther of the church have one. I found the Netherlands a hard place to buy big,and no delivery from amazon,the easiest way to build up you're stores. For honey look for a local guy and offer to buy large. Potatoes and onions you can buy at many farm.

For honey, the best acacia honey comes from Hungary, i'm almost out of Hungarian honey myself....

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...