Ga naar inhoud
GENEGEERD

European Preppers - National Geographic Channel

Lillywhite84

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi all,

I work for Bullseye Television, an Independent Production Company in London, and last year we made ‘Preppers UK: Surviving Armageddon’ for the National Geographic Channel. You can see more about the programme here http://natgeotv.com/uk/preppers-uk-surviving-armageddon/videos/food-insureance (or alternatively you can search or the programme online)

We are now working on a follow up documentary and are looking for European Preppers and Survivalists who are happy to tell us about the issues they believe their country faces and how they have prepared for them. Like the first programme, we will be looking at all aspects of Prepping and Survivalism, from new starters to established preppers and survival experts. It will also look across the diverse reasons to as why people prep from economic breakdown and rising food prices to SHTF scenarios.

It would be great to speak to some of you further about your experiences with prepping in your country and find out more about you.

Our experience with the first documentary means that we are aware of the issues facing Preppers and we understand that keeping your personal information safe is key. Under no circumstances will we share your details with anyone else and contacting us in the first instance does not mean you are obliged to take part in the documentary.

If you would like to know more please send me a message at: kelly.lillywhite@bullseyetv.co.uk or call us on +44207 013 4518. We are looking to talk to people from all Europe in the next 3 weeks, so if you are interested, please get in touch as soon as you can.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

Kelly

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Begin nu je eigen moestuin. Bekijk de zadenpakketten Op zoek naar waterfilters, messen, tools of lang houdbaar eten? Ga dan naar www.prepshop.nl!

I believe it is quite clear what issues the whole western world faces.

Democracy is not what it is.

Capitalism is selectively waived.

The monetary policy is wrong.

The environmentally policy is ignorant.

The foreign policy is terrorising parts of the rest of the world.

All this can cause chaos for which you have obviously prepared. The UK pound is not so stable, or is it?

So where are your precious metals? How many months of food did you gather?

Please inform us instead of the other way round.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Een echte prepper verschijnt niet op tv. Publiciteit en het veilig houden van je spulletjes bijt elkaar.

Aldus Nonkel 5 minuten voor hij zich op ging geven voor het hoger goed...;)

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Dear National Geographic.

Prepping in hour country is going beyond everybody's wildest imagination, and they just discovered that i was found 45 years ago.

Thanks for inquiring do, and all the best in your future quest in this elaborated library of questions and answers called Preppers.

Regards, Riesie

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Dear National Geographic,

(Wow! I am actually talking to National Geographic! I am so excited!).

Anyway, thank you for posting here (by the way, you should change your name in to INTERNATIONAL Geographic, I mean, you guys are all over the place, right? It kind of gives a “ring” to it as well. Not some local station, but really, like, you know, INTERNATIONALLY! Great idea huh? Man, I am full of ideas, I just might send you an e-mail or two with some great ideas I had!).

In all honesty, when somebody from the press posts here, I usually start to bitch and wine about their first post. You know, they write this uninspired two sentence bullshit story and expect us all to have our picture taken with all our cans of green pea soup (woopsy, almost wrote “pee” there! LOL). In addition, I mostly complain about their grammar. In this case, you “mowed the grass away before my feet” (your English is quite good! But I guess it helps when you were born there… You know, I am always amazed how 3-year olds in the UK speak English! I mean, I wish my kids could. “Take an example to those English kids!” I tell them! “They speak English so well, and you don’t!” Damnit!”. Don’t worry, I only do this with my eldest! LOL! She is three…).

But, you were asking for Dutch preppers because of your international show (see! International! Change the name, trust me on this one.) We all LOVE National Geographic here (by the way, when is “Shark Week”? I love sharkweek, but then again, I LOVE sharks. They are eloquent, beautiful but yet deadly. I don’t like “Seconds from disaster”. You know, with the plane crashes and all that? How the hell is one going to prep for that?). Sorry, I just seem to keep drifting of here. Please “see it through the fingers”, I am soooo excited that NATGEO is here (by the way, do you get that often? That people mix up you guys with Discovery Channel? Man, I get that a lot. You know the logo helps, the little itty bitty one in the upright corner of the TV, that was a brilliant idea!).You know, I really hope someone here will rise up and talks to you.

Maybe you could elaborate some more on your plans and the format? Or is it pretty much identical to the first series in the UK? You know, us preppers are a strange breed. "We have to look further then our nose long is". It’s an old Dutch proverb, but very true. I mean, if you don’t look further then your nose long is, you wouldn’t see much right? Right!

Anyway, thank you for reading the above verbal (no, WRITTEN) diarrhea (LOL, that word always makes me laugh!) and good luck on your quest in finding a Dutch prepper.

Faithfully yours,

Johnny Bravo

P.S.: If you do change your name to INTERnational Geographic, I want 10% of the earnings. Okay, 5% (damn, you are a tough negotiator!)

P.P.S.: Nope… Bullocks, I forgot, never mind…

P.P.P.S: Remembered again! The above is just goofing around, please don’t be offended. Remember, you are the guys that brought us Doomsday Preppers! Or was that Discovery Channell….? Nah, pretty sure it was you guys. And still, some of those peeps are scary as hell...

• Leuk 4
Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast Bushmaster

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

Kelly

If you are able to do the interview at my current location your more than welcome to have it.

Regards Bushmaster.

Currently residing near Mali.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Doe mee aan dit gesprek

Je kunt dit nu plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je reeds een account hebt, log dan nu in om het bericht te plaatsen met je account.

Gast
Reageer op dit topic

×   Geplakt als verrijkte tekst.   Herstel opmaak

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link werd automatisch ingevoegd.   Tonen als normale link

×   Je vorige inhoud werd hersteld.   Leeg de tekstverwerker

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen vanaf een URL in

• Nieuwe aanmaken...